Monday, June 23, 2008

Just a short note from Cole

Here Mommy is trying to prop me on pillows and my big ol' head keeps taking me on over and I'm about to go over, but I had fun doing it. I must a have a little thrill seeker in me.

I wanted to say something since this blog is for me. Mommy and Daddy run into people all the time who say not only are they praying but they have sent the blog out to others praying or on to churches prayer lists who are praying. None of us realized that so many we don't even know and will never know are keeping up with Cole and continuing to pray for him. It is very humbling for all of us!

Not every prayer that has been prayed has been answered the way we have wanted at times but I am a product of the power of prayer. Prayer has also kept mommy and daddy grounded when sometimes it's hard to see me go through this, but they know that God has and will continue to help them be strong even if He doesn't and won't take some of these difficult things away.

So again we thank all of you that have stuck with us and been a known or unknown support to us! We will update you after we see Dr. Watts my surgeon on this Thursday. He's going to tell us when the next surgery is.

We'll be back Thursday for an update!
Love,
Cole

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a BEAUTIFUL little man on that front page! Of course, I am biased since I am his daddy.

What a great surprise to visit the blog and find a new picture of our "Tubbs McGee."

I Love You Son.

Daddy